Work Zone is the professional highlights of Md Ashik Eqbal.
To obtain excellence in area of expertise and contribute in national level policy influencing for right to education and also facilitate the community level voice raising for grassroots level practice change to achieve the Education 2030.
Name of Organization: Campaign for Popular Education (CAMPE)
Position Hold: Deputy Program Manager- M&E , [Since March 03, 2015]
* Provide operational support to the Program Manager/Unit Chief in monitoring & evaluation activities of CAMPE.
* Monitoring and reporting of central and grassroots level activities of CAMPE.
* Prepare analytical report for CAMPE management.
* Write and compile monthly, quarterly, annual and project completion reports for CAMPE to fulfill the donors and government requirements.
* Facilitate participatory planning, implementation and result based monitoring and evaluation.
* Participate and contribute in Team work of RMED Unit & CAMPE as a whole.
* Undertake field visits as and when necessary.
* Undertake others activities as and when deemed necessary or as directed by the authority.
* Perform the responsibility as per his level to mainstream the gender aspects/issues/consideration through his work & activities to achieve gender equity in the organization and its programs.
Got opportunities to enhance skills through the following cources.
- ASPBAE’s Basic Leadership Development Course (BLDC), Mongolia 2017
- Writing Winning Proposal and Resource Mobilization
- Result Based Management
- M&E Fundamentals
- Team Building
- Monitoring Tools Development
- Preparing for Education Quality Improvement (PREQUIP)
- QLE and MEAL Approach
- Monitoring Tools Techniques and Methodologies
- Project Cycle Management
- Accounts Management
- Participatory Hygiene and Sanitation Transformation (PHAST)
- Good Governance
- Institutional Development
- Child Rights, Health and Protection
- Communication and Coordination
- Child Centered Community Development (CCCD)
- Basic Education System (With Adolescent Girls and Technical Education)
a) Senior Technical Officer M&E
Jagorani Chakra Foundation,
READ Project (Save the Children International)
Duration: April 5, 2014 – February 28, 2015
b) Monitoring Officer
Development Association for Self-reliance, Communication and Health (DASCOH)
SDSD Project (SDC)
Duration: March 3, 2011 – April 3, 2014